jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

my favorite singer is .....RIHANNA!

The music is very important for me ,because i'm happy but i don't like romantic music . My favorite singer is Rihanna,but i like his music,i don't like his private life and only that she was born in Barbados. Rihanna to sing pop music and electronic music with David Guetta . Rihanna is special too because your letter are a reflection of my live , your history is my history , thematic for example : indifference, love ,party ,happiness and a lot strong heart. she is an exeptionally strong woman because Rihanna was hits for your boyfriend .  My favorite song is good girl gone bad ,this song talk about of evil men and the strong of women. Rihanna is really fabulous and beautiful singer , is the best!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5EUKCc0NaM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario