martes, 24 de abril de 2012

my favourite piece of technology is ....


 The music is very important  for me , it is my life ... my favourite piece of technology is....my MP4! because  this  has  my music , pictures ,  my texts , all my information  !! I got it on Christmas day, is a  gift of  my parents . My  mp4 is very small and useful, it  is   fabulous 
What do I use it for? Everything! in my travel , i listen to music  , to  study because  this  has  information  and pictures of  histology , it is very great! , to relax,  when I do sports , all the time !
 I use my mp4 every day until the  night !  I love it .i  like it because I need in my life !it is very entertaining.
Without my mp4 my life would be much more boring ! I don’t  like  the silence ,I get so happy  with my music !



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario