jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

I think ...

I write on different topics for example My first topic is :
1)"  The recycling" : i think it is  very important care and to keep  for the planet. this means to use  waste as raw material and this to reduce the garbage.
 
Second topic is  :
2)"The violence on television" : in the television is a very common to watch war and people fighting this increases the violence in the children and in the society this is very bad because not learn to live in peace.

Third  topic is :
3)"The Chilean politicians": in Chile  the politicians are corrupt , they  not help , are parasites of the people ,i don't  like!.
 
Fourth topic is :
4)"The fortune telling": i believe in they :D although there are many deceivers :c but   there people  with talent .
 
 and my last topic  is : 
5)" The climate change" : our world dies , for our fault :c   deforest,contamination ,destruction of the ozone layer ,don´t have  ecological  conscience ...is very sad :c .
 

  


 
 

4 comentarios:

  1. Madceee! :P I like you coment about "the chilean politicians". I think the same.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :D We think the same in some topics! :|, coincidence! XD
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi dear,I like very much your opinion about violence in the T.V,
    I think is need talk about this theme with the family and the people around us.
    I see you in class
    bye :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you have all reason in the topic of politics!
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar