domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

 Hello!
 well I present my picture! tatatatan!! She is my grandmother, my Lelita  :D
 is the most important person in my life, she took care of me since childhood. It is very difficult to talk about this picture, but it is the most beautiful I have ...

 In the picture is my grandmother posing with force, there are some trees and house. the truth this picture brings me beautiful memories, remember my lela, with that joy on his face, his strength, his love ... but also reminds me sad ...

 My grandmother was the one who was with me all the time, was with me when, I felt alone when I needed a hug or a kiss ... And now I really need  :c I take that photo, my sister, on vacation, was a summer before she went to heaven. 
This picture I like, by leaving my grandmother, like the queen of the world, appears to dominate and very beautiful!.

 she's the stronger of the universe is my role model. It's the best woman, the most loving, kind and hardworking!.  

 God takes care of my grandmother!!!!!!!!!!!!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario