martes, 19 de junio de 2012

my favorite website !! :D


Hello classmates !! :D  how are you?  
Good!  the truth  i don´t  like the tecnology ,i am  very  primitive ! jjajaajj  but  i  use  internet  for  find  info for  the presentationes and listen to music <3.

My favorite  website  is " Listen to youtube"  your objetive is  to turn the videos  the  youtube in  format mp3 for  to extract  only  the audio , is wonderful  for me , as  i like too  the music . Always,  i am  listen  my  music   in my mp4 , is my life . also  is  very  cheap because buying a CD is too expensive !!! is  very  helpful  !!!!.  http://www.listentoyoutube.com/index.php
I have used  this  website  quite some time, as  is  extremely fast , economic  and very  easy !!  also  this  website don´t  require download other programs on the computer !!!! is  fantastic !.



This  website is  very helpful but i only know a tool (because  that don´t  understand and I just want to know download  :D  i am very  simple !!)  which is: convert videos of youtube in  format  MP3,  is best a  Online MP3 converter!!!!!!!!!!.

 I like  this website because is  is what I need !!!  i like the music  :D .
 I  visit it almost  every day ! as  always i listen  to music,  in the radio or tv , i search  on youtube and then  I can download   and transfer  in my mp4 , is so easy !.
Really " listen to  youtube"   together with  youtube are  my   favorites websites !!!





4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marce!!! I wrote about youtube but I haven't visited "listen to youtube"...I will visit it.
    Bye bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi marce!! I don´t know listentoyoutube!! ,maybe I will start use this website... I see you tomorrow.. bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!
    O.O I never heard talk about this website :| I'll visit it!! :D
    See you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Marce!
    Your Website is very interesting, I had no idea that there exist a website so cool!
    Well
    I see you
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar