martes, 12 de junio de 2012

India!!!! is beautifull , is wonderlfull is ...!!!!


Hello  classmates :D i like very much this  topic. !!! this is very entertaining.The favourite  country   is ... India!! because  is a  mystical country !!!
 The truth my dream  is  travel   for the world , to know  the people, your  style of life , your  view of the world , dance ,food ,history...everything !!

I like India  because is a country  very enigmatic , many secrets !!! also  is a country   old ,  India have   beautiful places ,the culture is  philosophical , spirituality and very reflexives :D are very sensitive !!!

I know that the India  is  a country of  Asia , is almost  a sub-continent  .it  very poor , your children die  of hunger because  is a very  corrupt country ( politicians and  the traffickers ) but  although all  ,is wonderfull!!!

In India I would love known  everything !!!!!!!!!!India also  is known  for many  movies ... (Bollywood ) is  The largest producer  in the world !!! my  preferred   movie  is  : My name is  Khan and  Slumdog Millionaire
My favourite  person  is Indian : Mahatma Gandhi is  extremaly  Wise !
In India is very tipical  know  the Taj Mahal , is   a estructure beautiful and  Chhatrapati Shivaji station (50)also  i love  the Buddhist music is  quite relaxing !!!!!

In India I would love known  everything !!!!!!!!!! travel , study your philosophy  ,take  photographs ,that would not do!!!  I will live in India ! i live  together with the  nature and  in peace !
no violence , only  peace ;would be like  a Buddhist monk :D <3

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marcela, I Saw the movie too! I think That the situation of the children is very very sad: c. In the future I will like to visit Taj Mahal and meet the sacred rats and cows, I love the Respect That Have for animals, Their culture is very special.
    well
    I see you later
    Bye! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!
    India is a beautiful country :D their customs, the culture . . . all the things! :P

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar